Most people have personal wellness goals, and they don’t all have to do with losing weight. Maybe you want to feel better, have more energy, enjoy clearer skin or just have fewer aches and pains. Whatever your particular goals, enhancing personal wellness is all about taking the steps to feel your best and enjoy life to the fullest. One way to do that is by using a hot tub. With soothing heat and powerful, targeted jets, a hot tub can be a great way to achieve any number of personal wellness goals. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Let’s look at some reviews to see what real hot tub users have to say about using their spas to feel better, sleep better and strengthen important personal connections.
Feel better physically
Hot tubs can provide some amazing benefits for anyone looking to improve their physical wellness. For anyone suffering from arthritis, neck or back pain, hot water immersion can help alleviate joint pain and soothe sore muscles. Powerful jets can provide a massage for tired muscles, and the heat can also increase circulation, helping muscles recover faster after hard workouts. This is why hot tubs can be a great addition to any exercise routine.
- "I use it for the recommended 20 minutes a day and use each station in the tub for relaxation and help with stress and pain relief. Works awesome for all aspects of your body."
- – Reunion® owner, California
- "I got my hot tub because I play so much golf that my back is in constant pressure. The tub allows me to relax and reduces the pressure from a day on the course."
- – Kauai® owner, Jeffersonville, Indiana
Get better sleep
According to the Centers for Disease Control, about a third of U.S. adults aren’t getting enough sleep. This is a problem because getting too little sleep can affect your ability to lose weight, alter your mood and, of course, impact your energy levels throughout the day. So, getting enough sleep is critical for your overall personal wellness.
Thankfully, regular hot tub use can help improve sleep in a number of ways. First, the warm water can help alleviate those little aches and pains that can prevent you from getting to sleep quickly and staying asleep throughout the night. But perhaps more importantly, making hot tub sessions part of your normal nighttime routine helps your body develop a natural rhythm that is conducive for restful, rejuvenating sleep. By taking time to unwind before bed, away from distracting screens and other stresses, your body becomes more relaxed and is better prepared for sleep.
Let’s look at some hot tub reviews to see how some Caldera Spas customers have used their hot tub to improve the quality of their sleep:
- "We have owned our spa for only three months, but it has made such a positive impact on my physical and mental well-being. And I sleep so well at night after a soak!"
- – Makena® owner, Raleigh, North Carolina
- "Since purchasing the spa, it has helped me tremendously deal with my arthritis. Just a 15-minute soak each night helps me and my wife go right to sleep and get a deeper sleep."
- – Marino® owner, Wilmington, North Carolina
- "It is so relaxing. After being in our hot tub we sleep so much better. I have neuropathy in my feet and it helps reduce the burning and tingling so I can rest so much better."
- – Vanto® owner, Rapid City, South Dakota
Connect with family
In thinking about personal wellness, most people concentrate on their physical well-being and their overall health. But a key part of wellness that often goes overlooked is the need for strong personal connections. Human beings are social creatures by nature and most people need some level of interpersonal connection to feel truly content. Thankfully, a hot tub can help you strengthen those bonds that are so crucial for achieving your personal wellness goals.
A hot tub provides a place to have real conversations with the most important people in your life. We’ve heard some incredible stories about families bonding while soaking in a hot tub, and based on their hot tub reviews, customers seem overjoyed with how a home spa can bring their family together:
- "My grandson is 9 years old and he loves it. He and I are in the spa at least once a day, usually more often than that."
- – Seychelles® owner, Indiana
- "My family and I have been enjoying this amazing hot tub, it has been relaxing and joyful. This is a must-have investment for you and your family."
- – Makena® owner, Fairfield, California
- "We absolutely love our new Caldera Spa. We use it every night to help ease our body aches and it's just a nice, quality time to spend with my husband."
- – Makena® owner, Omaha, Nebraska
If you want to learn more about how a hot tub can improve your personal wellness, stop into a Caldera Spas dealer near you. Our experienced professionals will listen to your goals and help pick out the perfect tub for you and your needs. You can even schedule a test soak to try out a hot tub for yourself. By embracing the transformative power of warm water immersion, you can enhance your personal wellness and achieve your ultimate goals.
For more information on hot tub options, download our brochure today.